- Knitted face mask with knit in design. Not printed, not embroidered.
- No minimums, from 1 pc with your text, logo, design. The front can be custom designed, side space in base color
- One size elastic fit
- Made in Germany, worldwide delivery. Practice social distancing and wear a mask against Covid-19 and Corona.
- Knit yarn 100% cotton, pick two colors from palette with 29 colors. Elastic ear straps polyester / elastane.
- Machine washable at 60°C, reuseable
- This is a Non-medical grade mask. Please save medical grade masks for frontline health workers. Not certified in any way. Product comes with no warranties from Wildemasche. Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- Wash before first use. Due to the sanitary nature of this product we can not accept returns on this product
SHIPPING & PRODUCTION DETAILS
Worldwide delivery - various delivery options available, depending on country of delivery, product type and order quantity.
Design and order online
Start the Online Designer to create your custom design. Or watch this video first with basic steps explained.
All products can be designed with the online designer: not only soccer / football scarves, but also design scarves, blankets, beanies, sweaters and triangle scarves.
What is the minimum order quantity?
There is NO minimum order quantity. You can order products with your custom design as single piece, or any other quantity.
How do I upload my own design?
Click "Design now" to start the Online Designer. Click "Add image" at the top left in the Online Designer to upload your design, a logo, photo or a pattern. All elements can be tiled in the online designer.
Upload a complete design, or design elements one after another. Choose background design template or unicolor background with the "designs" button in the Online Designer.
How about pantone values for the yarn colors?
Giving pantone colors is difficult: We don't get exact values from the yarn supplier, so we have to estimate the values ourselves. Overmore, there are always at least two colors in a scarf. When knitting e.g. red with white, it will look different compared to knitting red with black. Regarding yarn colors, Pantone values suggest a level of accuracy that cannot be provided.