Size chart / guide
For knit sweater & fineknit sweater
|S||65cm (25.5 inches)||50cm (20 inches)|
|M||69cm (27 inches)||54cm (21.5 inches)|
|L||73cm (28.7 inches)||58cm (23 inches)|
|XL||77cm (30.3 inches)||62cm (24.5 inches)|
|XXL||81cm (32 inches)||66cm (26 inches)|
FAQ: create several sizes and order in one go
FAQ: save, copy, share designs
Measure your size:
- Take a good fitting sweater, T-shirt or pullover
- lay it down flat and measure it
- Width: Front side below the sleeves
- Length: from top to bottom
- Choose the size that comes closest to the dimensions given above.
From online design to knitted sweater / fineknit sweater
- Text, logos etc. should have some space to the edge. Check the design with the preview in the online designer. Positioning is not exact on the inch.
- For body and sleeves, cuffs are added automatically at the bottom. No need to leave extra space there.
- Knitted sweater is perfect for all sorts of allover designs like patterns, large scale images, tiled cliparts, text, icons, logos. Upload a single image and use the repeat functions provided.
For very small customization, e.g. single name or detailed logo, you might be better off with embroidery or screen printed textiles. We don't offer that, we only do knitted products with knit-in design.
Specs for knit sweaters
- Custom, bespoke design from 1 single piece
- Material: Standard knit 100% acrylic, fineknit sweater 100% cotton
- Discounts starting from 2 pcs with same design
- Worldwide delivery