Football scarf specs
- Custom soccer / football scarf, high quality jacquard knit
- Football scarf ad agency made to order with your custom design, text, logo
- Design is knitted in the scarf, it is NOT printed or embroidered.
- Direct knit factory production, made in Stuttgart / Germany - WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!
- Material: 100% soft acrylic yarn
- Size: choose from three standard sizes
- Colors: up to 5 colors per scarf, pick your colors from the palette with 22 colors
- Double knit, front/backside can have different design / text / colors, at no extra charge. Only restriction is maximum 5 colors in the whole scarf.
- Fringes / tassles on both ends, due to the way the scarf is knitted, fringes are always made from ALL colors used in the scarf.
- Every football scarf is knitted WITH fringes. Fringes are not displayed in the online design, because they cannot be designed independently. Fringes are added automatically in the knitting process.
- Depending on actual design and number of colors, size of the ready scarf may vary. Use 3 or 4 colors for best results. 5 color scarves usually come out wider and heavier, design may be stretched. Round logos in the design may not be perfectly round in the scarf.
Worldwide delivery - various delivery options available, depending on country of delivery, product type and order quantity.
Design and order online
Start the Online Designer to create your custom design. Or watch this video first with basic steps explained.
All products can be designed with the online designer: not only soccer / football scarves, but also design scarves, blankets, beanies, sweaters and triangle scarves.
What is the minimum order quantity?
There is NO minimum order quantity. You can order products with your custom design as single piece, or any other quantity.
How do I upload my own design?
Click "Design now" to start the Online Designer. Click "Add image" at the top left in the Online Designer to upload your design, a logo, photo or a pattern. All elements can be tiled in the online designer.
Upload a complete design, or design elements one after another. Choose background design template or unicolor background with the "designs" button in the Online Designer.
How about pantone values for the yarn colors?
Giving pantone colors is difficult: We don't get exact values from the yarn supplier, so we have to estimate the values ourselves. Overmore, there are always at least two colors in a scarf. When knitting e.g. red with white, it will look different compared to knitting red with black. Regarding yarn colors, Pantone values suggest a level of accuracy that cannot be provided.
- 100% Acrylic
- ca. 145x17cm