Knit panel 4-color
- Jacquard knitted fabric panel. Gauge E18, with cuff at bottom end.
- Knit panel coarse fabric custom made from 1pc with your pattern, design, logo, photo. No minimum order quantity.
- Design is knitted in, NOT printed
- Yarn: 100% cotton. See more one yarn quality here.
- Knit panel size: ca. 155x80cm.
- Light weight summer knit, per panel: ca. 320 g, that is ca. 260 g/m²
- Use up to 4 colors from the color palette with 29 colors.
- Backside is twilled and cannot be designed. Design is visible on the front side only.
- Do any design: pattern, text, photos, logos, tiles. Knit panel coarse fabric can be edited, rearranged, customized as you like.
- Direct factory production in Wildemasche knitting plant near Stuttgart, Germany. Made in Germany.
Worldwide delivery - various delivery options available, depending on country of delivery, product type and order quantity.
Design and order online
Start the Online Designer to create your custom design. Or watch this video first with basic steps explained.
All products can be designed with the online designer: not only soccer / football scarves, but also design scarves, blankets, beanies, sweaters and triangle scarves.
What is the minimum order quantity?
There is NO minimum order quantity. You can order products with your custom design as single piece, or any other quantity.
How do I upload my own design?
Click "Design now" to start the Online Designer. Click "Add image" at the top left in the Online Designer to upload your design, a logo, photo or a pattern. All elements can be tiled in the online designer.
Upload a complete design, or design elements one after another. Choose background design template or unicolor background with the "designs" button in the Online Designer.
How about pantone values for the yarn colors?
Giving pantone colors is difficult: We don't get exact values from the yarn supplier, so we have to estimate the values ourselves. Overmore, there are always at least two colors in a scarf. When knitting e.g. red with white, it will look different compared to knitting red with black. Regarding yarn colors, Pantone values suggest a level of accuracy that cannot be provided.
- ca. 155x80cm