- Fine gauge knitted scarf
- Direct knit factory production in Stuttgart / Germany - WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!
- Mathematical Scarf Pi made to order with your custom design, text, logo
- The design/pattern/logo/text ist knitted in the scarf. No print, no embroidery
- Material as displayed. Choose from 100% wool extrafine, 50/50 wool/acrylic or 100% acrylic yarn. More yarn quality info here.
- Choose size for your design knit scarf.
- Two colors can be used to design the scarf. These two colors can be picked from the material palette on display.
- The backside of the design scarf cannot be designed. It is mirror inverted to the front side, the colors are swapped. Text appears mirror inverted on the backside, for patterns, there is different color weighting.
SHIPPING & PRODUCTION DETAILS
Worldwide delivery - various delivery options available, depending on country of delivery, product type and order quantity.
Design and order online
Start the Online Designer to create your custom design. Or watch this video first with basic steps explained.
All products can be designed with the online designer: not only soccer / football scarves, but also design scarves, blankets, beanies, sweaters and triangle scarves.
What is the minimum order quantity?
There is NO minimum order quantity. You can order products with your custom design as single piece, or any other quantity.
How do I upload my own design?
Click "Design now" to start the Online Designer. Click "Add image" at the top left in the Online Designer to upload your design, a logo, photo or a pattern. All elements can be tiled in the online designer.
Upload a complete design, or design elements one after another. Choose background design template or unicolor background with the "designs" button in the Online Designer.
How about pantone values for the yarn colors?
Giving pantone colors is difficult: We don't get exact values from the yarn supplier, so we have to estimate the values ourselves. Overmore, there are always at least two colors in a scarf. When knitting e.g. red with white, it will look different compared to knitting red with black. Regarding yarn colors, Pantone values suggest a level of accuracy that cannot be provided.
- 100% Wool
- ca. 175x25cm