- Custom sweater with your design
- Design is jacquard knitted, not printed, not embroidered
- MADE IN GERMANY at the Wildemasche knit factory.
- Made from 100% soft acrylic yarn, bright colors. Use up to 4 colors from the palette with 26 colors
- Sizes S to XXL, choose in the Online designer. Sweater weight in size L about 400g
- Rib knit cuffs & hem, choose color from 4 colors used in the sweater
- Design allover in the sweater creator: front, back, both arms
- Please read the notes for cut and sizes. Keep elements a few cm from edge so they don't get cut off.
- Also available as sweater vest / sleeveless sweater / slipover
- Perfect christmas sweater / jumper, knitwear fashion piece. Custom knit fashion on demand
SHIPPING & PRODUCTION DETAILS
Worldwide delivery - various delivery options available, depending on country of delivery, product type and order quantity.
Design and order online
Start the Online Designer to create your custom design. Or watch this video first with basic steps explained.
All products can be designed with the online designer: not only soccer / football scarves, but also design scarves, blankets, beanies, sweaters and triangle scarves.
What is the minimum order quantity?
There is NO minimum order quantity. You can order products with your custom design as single piece, or any other quantity.
How do I upload my own design?
Click "Design now" to start the Online Designer. Click "Add image" at the top left in the Online Designer to upload your design, a logo, photo or a pattern. All elements can be tiled in the online designer.
Upload a complete design, or design elements one after another. Choose background design template or unicolor background with the "designs" button in the Online Designer.
How about pantone values for the yarn colors?
Giving pantone colors is difficult: We don't get exact values from the yarn supplier, so we have to estimate the values ourselves. Overmore, there are always at least two colors in a scarf. When knitting e.g. red with white, it will look different compared to knitting red with black. Regarding yarn colors, Pantone values suggest a level of accuracy that cannot be provided.
- 100% Acrylic